on Sunday, June 21, 2009

A hearty welcome to all of u !!!

This will be the first post of my blog and hence i will give a brief intro of what i will be posting on this blog.
i will post my thoughts as the titles suggests you.
1. I will express all my feeling
2. Thing i cant express in real life i will share them through this blog
3. I will give u suggestions
4. I will take suggestions and advices
5. I will share all the information and knowledge i have

i am a christian so some of the posts or discussions i will deal in bible way.
i am presently doing my under-graduation, so most of the posts u will find i am taking the side of young. But i will try to avoid it but cant help it, the only experience i have is being young yet i see some old so will keep that in mind too.

i will post even about technology, sports, politics, music, movies, health ... in this blog. [i don't want u to feel this boring]

everyday i will post about the experience i gained or the thoughts i had that day or the feeling i had. This will be my dairy of knowledge and feelings which i wish to share with u.

If i am connected to net i will post everyday and update this blog.

have a nice day :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment